PRESENTATION

My name is Catalina, I live in Alcudia and I have a two years old daughter called Cayetana. I am a special education teacher. I like sports because it helps me to encourage myself. Singing and dancing makes me happy and gives me energy, and reading has allowed me for knowing myself and others. I also have defects as well: l’m pigheaded and sometimes I am in a bad mood but my irritation lasts some minutes. I consider my job as a teacher very important because my main goal is helping those pupils that need it the most. Pupils are our future and you must fight for your dreams. Any of you are different, unique and definitely, you are special and I know you  don’t want to fail. For this not to happen I will be with you throughout this school year with much enthusiasm for you to reach your goal. Welcome!

Comments